paper 5149757 2
Human Trafficking Summary of Research
Based on the required readings, lecture materials, scenario, and video for Week 1, you will turn in a word processing document with the following elements:
1. A cover sheet.
2. An abstract stating:
a. The problem your paper seeks to address (1-2 sentences),
b. What method you used to address the problem (1-2 sentences),
c. And what results your efforts achieved (1-2 sentences).
3. At least five full pages of written text explaining human trafficking as a process and a system. This section must include:
a. An introduction (no less than 5 sentences),
b. An explicit thesis statement (“This paper does this, this, and this.”),
c. The results of your research addressing the who, what, when, where, why, and how of human trafficking properly citing all sources using APA formatting,
d. And a conclusion answering the question, “So what?” about the rest of your paper (no less than 5 sentences
4. A bibliography of ALL sources used for your paper in APA format (usehttp://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ as a guide if necessary).
Your assignment should carefully adhere to the following guidelines:
1. All formatting, from the structure of the paper to citations, should conform to APA guidelines.
2. All work must be original and in your own words. No direct quotes permitted.
3. Use a 12-point font with 1-inch margins, double-spaced.
4. All text should be written in standard paragraph form (no bullet points).
5. REMINDER: WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A VALID SOURCE OF INFORMATION FOR THIS OR ANY PAPER IN THIS COURSE.