This is a discussion post. PLEASE USE the textbook below for reference and at least one SCHOLARLY PEER-Review
American Nurses Association. (2015). Nursing: Scope and standards of practice (3rd ed.). Silver Spring, MD: Author.
Your capstone change project begins this week when you identify a practice issue that you believe needs to change. The practice issue must pertain to a systematic review that you must choose from a List of Approved Systematic Reviews for the capstone project, whose link may be found in the guidelines for the Week 3 Capstone Project: Milestone 1 assignment page.
· 1st part Choose a systematic review from the list of approved reviews based on your interests or your practice situation.
· Formulate a significant clinical question related to the topic of the systematic review that will be the basis for your capstone change project.
· Relate how you developed the question.
· Describe the importance of this question to your clinical practice previously, currently, or in the future.
· Describe what a research-practice gap is.
2nd part Now that you have identified your capstone change project, it is time to look at its feasibility.
· What tangible and intangible resources will be needed to implement your project?
· What improved outcomes do you anticipate will occur that could indicate the project produced a successful return on investment (ROI) of these resources?
· How will you communicate your plan for change with key decision makers so that they will support the allocation of the resources you are seeking?