Minimum of 175 words:
- Why is it important to conduct research in the field of criminal justice? Can research benefit the criminal justice field as a whole? If so, how?
- What are the ethical issues related to research in the field of criminal justice? How can these issues be avoided in order to conduct ethically sound research?
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you describe the ethical issues related to the research process within the field of criminal justice. Be sure to include responses to the following:
- What is the purpose of research in the field of criminal justice? What are some of the benefits it provides?
- What are the differences between qualitative and quantitative research?
- What are the differences between pure and applied research?
- Why is ethics in criminal justice research important?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.