As a Training Specialist, you will prepare a written report for the Director of HR that discusses the key elements of creating a learning environment. Your report should include:
- Four to five examples of how the organization can create an environment/culture of learning.
- For each example, give your rationale as to why these examples are suited for creating a learning environment.
- You will also discuss the impact that the learning environment/culture will have on employee development.
- Write a three- to five-page paper, (900-1200 words), not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least four references (at least two scholarly/peer reviewed), and can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.