What effects can be observed in a family and its members when one or both are affected by substance abuse and addictive disorders?
On Line Book found at: https://www.vitalsource.com/login
User name: email@example.com
Click in My Bookshelf
Select Parenting Book
1. What are the major issues related to abusive parents and child neglect?
2. Describe the characteristics of abusive parents and their children? What are the major consequences of abuse for children?
3. What intervention strategies help parents control their abusiveness and provide support for children.
4. What effects can be observed in a family and its members when one or both are affected by substance abuse and addictive disorders?
5. What factors interact to place a family at high risk. What contributes to fragile families.
1. Describe the Risk and Resilience Model in terms of good parenting outcomes.
2. Discuss the protective factors for childhood and adolescence and Brofenbrenner’s Ecological System’s model and how it promotes good parenting and resilient outcomes.
3. Who are the Millennials? What are the characteristics that differentiate this generation?
4. Discuss changing family demographics today and relationship to parenting. Be specific.