Please respond to the following:
Before you get started on this exercise, watch the video below for some tips that will help you complete the discussion assignment.
For this exercise, you will consider your company’s financials, such as Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, Balance Sheets.
- Using your NAB Company Portfolio and the first year of your business plan for the company, complete the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet sections from the â€œBusiness Plan Financialsâ€ spreadsheet. (These files are found in the Student Center). Attach the completed Excel worksheet to the discussion thread.
- Remember to include your marketing costs from the Marketing Plan you completed in Week 6.
- Use the figures you arrived at in the operations and technology sections of your plan to help fill out your financial forms.
- Go through the worksheets in order. The Excel worksheets will automatically enter the numbers into your Income Statement as you enter them.
- Develop the following financial sections of your NAB companyâ€™s Business Plan. Attach the completed Word document to the discussion thread.
- Sources and use of funds
- Plan assumptions
- Break-even analysis
- Provide constructive feedback to at least one (1) other classmateâ€™s post.
For help with participating in discussions, watch this video.