Cause Im an international student, plz write with normal vocabulary, appreciate.
Assignment: Students will be responsible for researching a tourism sector that is of interest to them. The assignment will help them to discover different types of tourism and explore how their chosen tourism sector impacts the hospitality industry as a whole.
Assignment Instructions: Find a type of tourism that interests you. I’ve provided a concept map below to show how far reaching areas and specific areas of tourism can be for inspiration. Once youâ€™ve decided on your tourism interest, research and discuss what the tourism sector you selected focuses on. Give examples of your selected tourism industry and how tourists can enjoy or partake in your chosen tourism sector. Also, detail in your paper how the tourism sector you selected impacts the overall hospitality industry; what other industries within the hospitality industry are utilized for tourists to participate in your selected tourism sector?
- Length of your paper should be between 2-3 pages of content, and another page for references.
- Written using APA formattingâ€”Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, double-spaced, include page numbers in the top right corner and running header with your name (you do not need to include a cover page for this submission) in the left corner of each page.
- Please make sure that you include citations (both in-text and in the reference list)
- If you submit this assignment without the use of any references, I will grade accordingly. Having no citations shows you did not adequately research your tourism sector properly.
- Make sure to proofread your work. Proper spelling, punctuation, paragraph formation, and grammar is a must!
- Assignment will be submitted as a Word document to Canvas by 11:59pm on August 30th.
- Tourism sector that was selected is adequately defined and background information presented (25 points)
- Formal discussion presented to justify the impact of the chosen tourism sector (25 points)
- Strength of research (10 points)
- Adequate length and grammatically correct (10 points)
- APA formatting (5 points)