DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS!!!! PLEASE CHECK FOR PLAGIARISM WHETHER YOU OUTSOURCE OR NOT!!!!
CASE STUDY 2: Cases Analysis of Risk, Uncertainty and Managing Incentives
Select a company of your choice, any company but Southwest Airlines, and write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Evaluate a companyâ€™s recent (with in the last year) actions dealing with risk and uncertainty.
- Offer advice for improving risk management.
- For the company you selected examine an adverse selection problem and recommend how it should minimize its negative impact on transactions.
- For the company you selected determine the ways in which it is dealing with the moral hazard problem and suggest best practices used in the industry to deal with it.
- For the company you selected identify a principal-agent problem and evaluate the tools it uses to align incentives and improve profitability.
- For the company you selected examine the organizational structure and suggests ways it can be changed to improve the overall profitability.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: One of your references regarding your research should have been published within the last 6 months. Note: Wikipedia and Investopedia do not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length