Create a Power Point Presentation that reviews the major events since the 1990s that led to healthcare reform, including the factors that influenced the adoption of health information technologies and information systems. Include the regulations that were created as a result.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 7-8 slides in length, not including the cover or reference slides.
- Be formatted according to the APA format.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four (4) scholarly articles. Two (2) of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two (2) must be external.
- Presentation notes are required for each slide and should be put in the notes section to support the slide content. These can be part of the presentation or delivered as a separate document. If you opt for the former, be aware that the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor.
- Utilize the following headings to organize the content in your work: