Would your problem identified in the Unit 2 discussion question lend itself to a qualitative or quantitative design? What level of evidence (research design) would best address the problem? Explain your answer.
Last week, during our discussion post I requested for you to think about the type of research articles, qualitative or quantitative design. Now, that you have had an opportunity to identify the differences between qualitative and quantitative designs; which type of design best fits your group topic? Ensure to explain your answer integrating in-text citations and a full reference. Below, are our outcomes and weekly objectives that we will meet this week.
this is a discussion, 1-2 paragraphs are enough
correlation to the previous assignment
- Differentiate among the types of hypotheses in peer-reviewed published studies.
- Apply the evolution of the research process from selecting an area of interest to formulating a research question and selecting a research design.
- Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and clinical significance related to evidence-based practice.
- Value the importance of peer review when selecting published research for evidence.
- Evaluate the credibility of the author of published research.