As a researcher, it’s in your interest to develop an in-depth perspective of the daily living of inmates in prisons. To execute this investigation, you need to conduct qualitative interviews of inmates.
- What could be the disadvantages & advantages of phone or in-person interviews?
- Would a non-structured or structured interview be most favorable?
- Is this study viable?
- What would be the main limitations?
- What are the ethical issues involved?
- Would you be able to establish empathy with the inmates to reach quality data?
Write a paper, describing your plan for qualitative research, along with your responses to the above questions.
Your paper must be concise, well written, and should meet the following:
- Length: 2-3 pages (not counting cover and references pages).
- To support your statements, cite a minimum of 2 scholarly journal sources that are not provided or linked in this course.
- APA Format