3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Based on what you have learned in this weekâ€™s readings and additional resources, create a PowerPoint presentation or Prezi that addresses each of the following points.
- Purposes of Play (physical development, connecting children to their environment, intellectual development, social development, creativity of the childâ€™s personality)
- Stages of Play (solitary, parallel, associative, cooperative)
- Specific Activities to Encourage Creativity in Play
Be sure to completely answer all of the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least three citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a reference slide at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint and Prezi presentations related to test size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements.
- Title slide (1 slide)
- Discuss purposed of play (5-7 slides)
- Discuss stages of play (5-7 slides)
- Discuss five specific activities to encourage creativity in play (5-7 slides)
- Reference slide with a minimum of three professional references (1 slide)