This is the book
Stallings, W., & Brown, L. (2018). Computer security: Principles and practice (4th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ:
Write a report discussing security vulnerabilities that can lead to the loss of confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity, and/or accountability.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Four to five pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Contain an illustrative table or a diagram created from properly cited external references. You can use Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel or Word to create this table or diagram.
- Include two external references in addition to the textbook. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for these references.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA-style guidelines, citing references as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the originality check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.