https://urgentnursingwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/156019628694767832-1-300x38.png 0 0 Cate https://urgentnursingwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/156019628694767832-1-300x38.png Cate2023-05-28 19:16:532023-05-28 19:16:53Nursing Powerpoint Slide
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Nursing Powerpoint Slide
- Review information found on the following website related to hospital compare http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/HospitalQualityInits/HospitalCompare.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Read the information carefully and then locate the following website. http://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Search for hospitals within a 50-mile radius of the community where you are working or had your prelicensure clinical experiences. Type in your zip code. Select your hospital and two others. Select hospitals/facilities and choose compare. If you live in a remote area and there are no hospitals listed within a 50-mile radius, select a zip code for a family member or a close friend who does not live near you. The idea is to review comparative data.
- Click on the following topics to learn more.
- Survey of patient’s experiences
- Timely and effective care (focus your search on two of the conditions that apply to services provided at the hospitals)
- Readmissions, complications, and deaths
- Carefully read the information provided.
- Develop a PowerPoint slideshow consisting of 8-10 slides. Include the following, keeping in mind what all this data means.
- Title slide with information pertinent to the course.
- List reasons to recommend the website Hospital Compare to consumers (patients).
- List reasons to recommend the website Hospital Compare to staff who may seek employment.
- For the slides below, clearly label the name of each hospital:
- Summarize patient experiences data for each hospital.
- Summarize timely and effective care data for two conditions.
- Summarize data for readmissions and complications and deaths.
- List recommendations for improving data for one selected facility.
- Summarize what you learned from this experience.