1)Chapter 6 presented strategic risk management with the LEGO Group. What exactly is strategic risk management? What are some examples of strategic risk? How can we measure and manage strategic risk? Are there a framework which an organization can use to navigate strategic risk management? Give specific examples of how other organizations implemented strategic risk management within their organizations and if it was successful or not.
Initial posting by Wednesday
Reply to at least 2 other classmates by Sunday (Post a response on different days throughout the week)
Provide a minimum of 2 references on the initial post and one reference on any response posts.
Proper APA Format (References & Citations)/No plagiarism
2)Project Part 1 Task 2: Risk Assessment Plan
After creating an initial draft of the risk management plan, the second part of the assigned project requires you to create a draft of the risk assessment (RA) plan. To do so, you must:
- Develop an introduction to the plan explaining its purpose and importance.
- Create an outline for the RA plan.
- Define the scope and boundaries for the RA plan.
- Research and summarize RA approaches.
- Identify the key roles and responsibilities of individuals and departments within the organization as they pertain to risk assessment.
- Develop a proposed schedule for the RA process.
- Create a professional report detailing the information above as an initial draft of the RA plan.
Evaluation Criteria and Rubrics
- Did the student demonstrate an understanding of the competencies covered in the course relating to risk assessments?
- Did the student include all important components of a RA plan in the outline?
- Did the student demonstrate good research, reasoning, and decision-making skills in identifying key components and methodologies?
- Did the student create a professional, well-developed draft with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation?
All project submissions should follow this format:
- Format: Microsoft Word or compatible
- Font: Arial, 10-point, double-space
- Citation Style: Your schoolâ€™s preferred style guide
- Minimum 2 pages per task