MN551 Trifold Educational Brochure
Please read instructions carefully, This is not a paper, is a Trifold brochure based on patient teaching related to Hypertension.
Topic: Educational Brochure
Design a Trifold educational brochure, that will be used to educate the community, about Hypertension.
Do not submit a 4 page paper or a document that’s just a table with 3 columns.
When I grade your work I imagine that I would print this out, fold it and hand it to your patient.
Brochure Content Requirement
- Two evidenced-based web sites or journal articles as a reference
- Risk factors
- Possible consequences
- Prevention strategies
- Treatment modalities
- Is it professional?
- All 6 sides fully developed (DO NOT waste space! You do not need an address page)
- The references tucked away neatly in a small area (suggest using 8 pt font for 2-3 references at the bottom of one of your pages- it should not detract from the content) (REFERENCES 2012-2017)
- Will the patient learn what they need based on the assignment instructions
- Visuals (pictures) that supplement the content but do not detract. In other words, don’t put a huge picture on each side of the brochure with minimal content and expect to get full credit. It should be balanced and professional looking.
No plagiarism Please, it will be checked.