Note: The assessments in this course are sequenced in such a way as to help you build specific skills that you will use throughout your program. Complete the assessments in the order in which they are presented.
Your implementation plan design will be the third section of your final project submission. The goal for this is to design a plan that will allow your intervention to be implemented in your target population and setting. You should be able to preserve the quality improvement outcomes that you designed for your target population and setting while also ensuring that the intervention does not put undue stress on the health care setting’s resources or violate any policies or regulations. Provide enough detail so that the faculty member assessing your implementation plan design will be able to provide substantive feedback that you will be able to incorporate into the final draft of your project.
At minimum, be sure to address the bullet points below, as they correspond to the grading criteria. You may also want to read the scoring guide and the Guiding Questions: Implementation Plan Design document (linked in the Resources) to better understand how each criterion will be assessed. In addition to the bullet points below, provide a brief introduction that refreshes the reader’s memory about your problem statement, as well as the setting and context for which this intervention plan was designed before launching into your implementation plan.
Reminder: these instructions are an outline. Your heading for this this section should be Management and Leadership and not Part 1: Management and Leadership.
Part 1: Management and Leadership 2 paragraphs
- Propose strategies for leading, managing, and implementing professional nursing practices to ensure interprofessional collaboration during the implementation of an intervention plan.
- Analyze the implications of change associated with proposed strategies for improving the quality and experience of care while controlling costs.
Part 2: Delivery and Technology 2 paragraphs
- Propose appropriate delivery methods to implement an intervention which will improve the quality of the project.
- Evaluate the current and emerging technological options related to the proposed delivery methods.
Part 3: Stakeholders, Policy, and Regulations 2 paragraphs
- Analyze stakeholders, regulatory implications, and potential support that could impact the implementation of an intervention plan.
- Propose existing or new policy considerations that would support the implementation of an intervention plan.
Part 4: Timeline 2 paragraphs
- Propose a timeline to implement an intervention plan with reference to specific factors that influence the timing of implementation.