leeds pro only
Read the Green Computing Research Project, Part 1 in Appendix C. Assume the project budget is $500,000 and will take six months to complete and that you must select the project team as soon as possible. Use project charter examples from Chapters 3 and 4 as support in your answer.
Prepare a project charter for the Green Computing Research Project.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you include the following:
- Project title and date of authorization
- Project manager name and contact information
- A summary schedule
- Project budget summary
- Brief description of the project’s objectives
- Project success criteria
- Summary of planned approach for managing the project
- Roles and responsibilities matrix
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the knowledge and processes areas of project management in accordance to the Project Management Institute Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide.
- Describe and demonstrate ethical practices in project management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.