https://urgentnursingwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/156019628694767832-1-300x38.png 0 0 admin https://urgentnursingwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/156019628694767832-1-300x38.png admin2023-03-21 08:40:092023-03-21 08:40:09law and ethics paper 0
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
law and ethics paper 0
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Describe the key characteristics of a stakeholder and determine all the stakeholders within the PharmaCARE scenario.
- Analyze the human rights issues presented by PharmaCARE’s treatment of the Colberia’s indigenous population versus that of its executives. Recommend at least three (3) changes PharmaCARE can make to be more ethical going forward.
- Assess PharmaCARE’s environmental initiative against the backdrop of its anti-environmental lobbying efforts and Colberian activities. Support the position.
- Decide whether or not PharmaCARE’s actions with respect to the indigenous people of Colberia would be ethical in accordance with each of the following ethical theories:
- Virtue ethics
- Ethics of care
- Your own moral / ethical compass
- Compare PharmaCARE’s actions with those of at least one (1) real-world company, whose corporate activities led to ethical, environmental, or workplace safety issues and financial loss. Analyze the similarities and differences between PharmaCARE and the company that you chose.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable reference and proprietary Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze and evaluate laws that protect against discrimination in the workplace.
- Examine and assess employee rights to health and safety in the workplace.
- Analyze environmental protection laws and assess their impact on organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in law, ethics, and corporate governance.
- Write clearly and concisely about law, ethics, and corporate governance using proper writing mechanics.