Considering the ethical ramifications of decisions, while also considering all other factors, requires practice. In order for you to practice this skill, you will be taking a look at the case study at the end of Chapter 5 in your textbook. After reading the case study, write a response in which you answer questions from the textbook.
Specifically, address the following:
- In your opinion, has Camperâ€™s behavior jeopardized her case or the reputation of the Icuza Juvenile Probation Office? Why or why not?
- Have Camperâ€™s actions been ethical? Defend your answer.
- If you believe that Camper was unethical, identify the point at which she crossed the line. How might this type of behavior impact the delivery of services to both the current client and his mother, as well as to Camperâ€™s other clients?
- Why are ethics so important in criminal justice? How should managers ensure that employees understand and exhibit ethical behaviors?
- What should the manager do in this situation?
- What steps should be taken to ensure this does not happen in the future?
For help, reference the textbook and resources for this module. This assignment will help prepare you for your Milestone One: Draft of Organizational Strategy Proposal. For additional details, please refer to the Module Four Journal Guidelines and Rubric document