Hi, please follow the following instruction carefully, make sure you finish every steps!!
in the attachment, there are two sample to help you to write the assignment in the right way! This assignment is intended to:
- Visit the O*NET website.
- Click on the hyperlink, “Find Occupations.”
- In the textbox under “Keyword or O*NET-SOC Code,” enter an occupation of interest (for example, “Human Resource Manager.”)
- Use the generated links to look up the listing for 2 different jobs (within the same occupation) you might be interested in upon graduation.
- Examine the job description, job specifications, and salary information for each job.
- Visit the job search website Indeed.com.
- Look for similar jobs (as the ones generated from O*Net) using the Indeed search engine (e.g., enter “Chef” into the “what” textbox).
- Again, examine the job description, job specification, and salary information for two (2) jobs.
Answer the following questions for each of the two jobs:
- What similarities and differences did you find between the two job descriptions, job specifications, and salary information listed on the two different websites?
- How well qualified are you for the positions? What additional training and experience do you need for the positions?
- How might you use this information in your job search/career?
In order to receive full credit:
- Your responses should be thorough. You can respond beneath each question, or you can write in full paper/paragraph format. Your total response should be a minimum of 400 words, and a maximum of 600 words.
- You must upload/include a copy or a screenshot of each of the job postings your search generated (4 total—2 each from O*Net and Indeed).