Entrepreneurial Business Plan Part C:
The purpose of this assignment is to (a) research different options of corporate structures (e.g., LLC, corporation, etc.) and to identify the one that is best suited for your new firm and (b) obtain copies of the required applications to establish a new company. To complete Part C of the Entrepreneurial Plan, students will have to conduct outside research, using their preferred search engine (i.e., Google, Ask, etc.) to conduct an investigation of the different types of corporate structures and to visit their local, city, county, state, and federal business and licensing agencies in order to obtain copies of the needed applications. (CLO’s 1, 2, 5, and 8)
Expectations for this assignment:
1. Your paper should meet all APA (6th Ed.) writing standards.
2. The Change Matrix must be placed immediately following the Title Page.
3. Beginning in Wk. 2 – Instructor’s feedback, recommendations, and corrections must be addressed and detailed on the change matrix page.
4. Include a faith integration component – The faith integration component should be present throughout your business plan (e.g., not just a paragraph or mention of faith at the end of each section). In other words, how does your faith or world view influence your firm?
Specific to this week’s component:
1. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of four corporate structures: sole-proprietorship, partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC), and corporation.
2. Identify the structure that is best suited for your firm and explain why?
3. Obtain copies of the applications forms needed to start a new business from city, county, state, and federal agencies (scan copies of all applications into your document under Appendix A).
Feedback for Change Matrix:
Be sure to review the attached grading rubric for additional notes/details relating to your paper.
Additionally, let me know if you have any questions or need help with this developing Entrepreneur Plan.
I have attached the annotated PDF
I have also attached Part B, so that you can just add to it.