As the Director of Recruitment, you have been given the task to create a recruitment strategy for your firm. This firm can be an organization of your choosing or a fictitious firm that has been created by you. The senior leadership team has asked that you create a report that will be sent to all departments across the organization. In this report outline the following:
- A brief overview of the mission of the organization. You will discuss the goals, and/or objectives of the organization. You will align this with your recruitment objectives and strategy. You will only need half a page devoted to this section.
- Discuss your process of conducting a job analysis and developing job descriptions that are legally defensible.
- Create an employer brand for the organization. Include:
- A compelling and positive image of the organization (such as ethics, social responsibility, reputation, conduct, etc.) Discuss why the angle you have chosen is most appropriate for the organization.
- Provide a message that is clear and consistent about the experience of working at the organization (e.g. work/life balance, commitment to diversity and inclusion, team work, innovation, etc.).
- Reinforce the publicâ€™s image of the organization.
- Encourage potential candidates to apply for jobs at the organization.
- Discuss your selection and assessment process. For example: 1. Phone screen, 2. Personality test, 3. Interviews: 2 individual and 3 panel interviews, etc.
- Finally, summarize your report with why you think this would be the best strategy for your firm.
- Your paper should be eight to ten pages in length, not including the title or references pages, with support from six to eight scholarly sources.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least 6-8 references (at least three scholarly/peer reviewed), and can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
You need to make your case, as based upon the information required above, that provides the CEO (e.g., your instructor) with information regarding the benefits of this training program and convinces the CEO to invest in this program.