Crime Analysis for Problem Solvers in 60 Small Steps
Read sections 1-13, Then answer the questions.
1. Explain why it is important for a Crime Analyst to be a â€œlocal crime expert.â€
2. Explain the Standard Model of Policing.
3. According to â€œSection 3â€, there are two elements necessary for successful policing. What are the two elements, and how do they help?
4. Why is Problem Oriented Policing said to be much more effective than the Standard Model of Policing?
5. In terms of the â€œProblem Analysis Triangleâ€, explain the roles of the â€œHandlerâ€, â€œManagerâ€ and â€œGuardianâ€.
6. Explain â€œDiffusion of Benefitsâ€ and â€œDisplacementâ€