1. ANSWER EACH DISCUSSION THOROUGHLY
2. DO NOT PUT ALL THE REFERENCES AT THE END OF THE PAPER….PUT EACH CORRELATING REFERENCE RIGHT AFTER THE DISCUSSION IT RELATES TO
3. LABEL EACH DISCUSSION….EXAMPLE: DISCUSSION 1, DISCUSSION 2, ETC.
DISCUSSION 1: (STUBBS)
Digital Marketing Maturity
Read the blog from Media Beacon in this week’s materials about the Digital Maturity Model for Marketing Processes. Then answer the questions below:
- Which one of the five levels of the Digital Maturity Model best describes your company at present?
- What aspects of your workplace did you review to draw this conclusion? Explain.
Now imagine that your company aims to move up one level higher on the Digital Maturity Model within one year.
- What are three goals that the company leadership could set to make this happen?
- What are two or three projects or actions needed for those goals to be fulfilled within the one year time-frame
HR Metrics and Workforce Analytics
- Please watch this video â€œThe Power of HR Metrics: Growth, Performance, Sustainmentâ€ (3 min 35 s) on the importance of metrics.
- Review the Case Study: Regional Hospital on page 420 of the textbook. Based on the video, your readings this week, and the case study, please respond to the following questions:
- Do you believe that a program of HR metrics and workforce analytics might be useful in Regional Hospital?
- What opportunities do you see regarding where and how metrics and analytics might be applied in this organization?
- Identify three analyses and associated metrics you think might be useful for Regional Hospital to consider.
“Leadership and Ethics” Please respond to the following:
- Use the Internet to research someone you believe to be an ethical leader of a company. Focus on his or her actions of ethical leadership that support your viewpoint. Next, define what you believe constitutes ethical leadership. Provide two (2) examples of the selected leaderâ€™s actions that fit your definition of ethical leadership.
- Evaluate the leadership of a leader in your organization, or prior organization, in terms of the seven (7) habits of ethical leaders. Determine one (1) area in which this leader could improve upon, and suggest one (1) action that this leader could take in order to do so. Note: Please do not identify workplaces or leaders by name.
Welcome to week #9. I hope you all had a great weekend! This week we will be discussing â€œEngagement.â€
Estimate when installation would be more appropriate and include the factors that would influence your decision.
Choose four of the eight ways to engage and develop three leading questions for each type of engagement that will facilitate the work. I look forward to your discussions.
- Evaluate process for implementing the consultant’s recommendations within the organization.
In order to achieve this objective, the following supporting topics will be covered:
- Engagement over Installation
- Barriers to Implementation
- The Power of Your Behavior