Once IRB approval for your proposal is obtained, learners will commence the implementation phase of the DPI Project. For the remainder of the course, learners are expected to develop working drafts of Chapters 4 and 5 of the final DPI Project. These chapters will undergo further revision in DNP-965 with the requirement that the entire DPI Project will be submitted to the DPI Committee at the end of DNP-965.
If there is a delay in obtaining IRB approval, extensive revisions are required, or implementation issues arise that affect scheduled completion of DPI Project chapters, learners may not be able to submit DPI Project deliverables as prescribed in this course and may negotiate a progress deliverable instead. Dependent upon the development and progress status of the DPI Project at this time, students will submit one of the following options in this topic, as described below:
- OPTION 1: DPI Project – Working Draft Chapter 5
- OPTION 2: Negotiated Progress Deliverable
For both deliverable options, use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Remember to use the appropriate forms and templates (if required) for completing this assignment. These are available on the PI Workspace of the DC Network.
- APA format is required for essays only. Solid academic writing is always expected. For all assignment delivery options, documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
OPTION 1: DPI Project – Working Draft Chapter 5:
Submission of the completed DPI Project – Working Draft Chapter 5 is the recommended deliverable to progress through the DPI Project implementation phase.
- Locate the “Final DPI Project Template” in the PI Workspace area of the DC Network and utilize it to develop and submit initial and ongoing working versions of Chapter 5 of your DPI Project.
- Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.