Please post your discussion by the due date. After the due date you will have 2 days to respond to others. If your initial post is not by the due date, you will receive a 0 for the assignment. Please note that you must post before seeing the work of other students. If you write an initial post in order to see other responses, then delete it and repost, you will receive a 0 grade.
1. After watching the video “Elements of Roman Architecture” (9 mins.) at: http://www.sophia.org/tutorials/elements-of-roman-architecture (Links to an external site.) complete the following:
1. Identify and define at least 2 key terms in Roman Architecture.
2. Define the importance of the invention of concrete historically.
3. Identify examples of Roman architecture that use concrete.
4. Describe how Roman Emperors commissioned public works projects as a way of gaining popularity.
Checkpoints for a good grade:
Your post is 2 paragraphs (each paragraph must be a minimum of 5 sentences.)
Your post directly references the assigned reading only (no googling the topic and copying what you find)
You respond to 2 other students with substantial feedback and a question.
You write clearly with appropriate tone and grammar.