- Stakeholder Responses to Organizational Change Scenario and the Sample Executive Summary.
- Stakeholder Responses to Organizational Change Grading Guide
Read the Stakeholder Responses to Organizational Change document.
Create three additional facts of your choosing to add to the above scenario for purposes of this assignment.
Prepare an Executive Summary for Harry and Rosalie on how you, as Human Resources Director, want to make them aware of these change issues and how you will handle the various stakeholder responses to the new anticipated change.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word Executive Summary in the third person voice and address the following:
- Identify the existing psychological contract for Josh Raymond and Griselda Lopez. In what ways will the change disrupt the existing psychological contracts? Given the individuals and the context, what reactions do you anticipate?
- Identify the different phases of change that Josh Raymond, Griselda Lopez, and all other stakeholders are going through and will go through.
- Identify strategies that you, as Human Resources Director, can use to help Josh Raymond, Griselda Lopez, and the other stakeholders work their way through the different phases.
- Identify strategies that change leaders have used, or could use, to help people work their way through the different phases.
Use tables, figures, models, or diagrams to aid in explaining the change issues or strategies discussed in the Executive Summary.
Use organizational change terminology consistent with what is used in your text.
Use a minimum of two sources other than the Organizational Change text.
Format the assignment consistent with the Executive Summary sample, but use APA guidelines for your reference page.